The Township of Maplewood is committed to "looking local first" when buying goods and services. We currently patronize Maplewood's eateries, contract with local professionals, and purchase products from local businesses, but we are always looking to do more.
If you're a local business, we want to do business with you! You can:
- Watch our "Doing Business with the Township" webinar HERE.
- Complete the Maplewood Business Owner Questionnaire to provide us your information and indicate interest in future partnerships. Once we receive your information, we will post it in our Township Business Directory.
- Look over our New Business Checklist and Vendor Registration Form.
- Visit the Bids/RFPs page to see what larger products and services are currently out to bid.
- Look at our Bills List. This list (approved during Township Committee meetings) includes a detailed description of the goods and services we purchase, who we purchase them from, and how much we pay for those services.
- Call us! If you have a good or service that you can provide to the Township, we want to hear about it. Contact Town Hall at (973) 762-8120 to be directed to the appropriate department.